Jun 25

Woohoo! Here’s another great unadvertised freebie at Rite Aid! Get a FujiFilm Waterproof Disposable Camera absolutely FREE with no coupons needed!

The FujiFilm Waterproof disposable cameras are regularly $17.99 and this month (through 7/3) ┬áthere is a monthly +UP deal on them where you buy one and get $5 +UP rewards. But here’s where it gets good.. they are also on sale this week for $7.99 each get $3 +UP rewards. I just got home from Rite Aid where I purchased one of these for $7.99 and I got both the monthly $5 +UP and the weekly $3 +UP, making it FREE! :D

FujiFilm Waterproof Disposable Camera 27 exp. – reg. $17.99 on sale $7.99
Receive: $5 +UP (monthly) & $3 +UP (weekly) (Limit 2)
Final Cost: FREE!

I actually did this deal twice and plan on keeping both cameras in the boat for fishing trips this summer! :D

This entry was posted in Freebies, Rite Aid. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to *HOT* Rite Aid: FREE FujiFilm Waterproof Disposable Camera ($17.99 value)! No Coupons Needed!

1. Lindsay C. says:

Where do you find the monthly Rite Aid +up Deals?

• Stingy Momma says:

Hi Lindsay! Sadly the Rite Aid monthly deals are unadvertised deals, but they are usually marked with shelf tags in stores as “Rite Buys”. Hope that helps! :)

Paula

2. Seth says:

While your there, make sure to get out the Tide Boost Stain Release. I was able to pick up two bottles (20 oz.) normally $4.49 marked down to $1.12 each. Used 2 $.25 off Tide coupons from the June P&G and only paid $1.87 oop! Stock up price if you ask me! Mine wasn’t marked but I always price check my items.

• Stingy Momma says:

Hi Seth! Yep, I posted that Tide clearance deal about 10 days ago and you’re absolutely right, it’s a great stock up price! Also be sure to look for Clorox 2 Stain Remover on clearance 75% off and FREE after coupon! :D

3. Renee Rennard says:

The disposable waterproof cameras aren’t normally $17.99. They’re $7.99. LOL.

• Stingy Momma says:

Hi Renee, they’re regularly $17.99 at every Rite Aid I shop at, as well as every other report I’ve seen on them.
      Fuji Waterproof Camera at Rite Aid